Qigong serves as an effective compliment to acupuncture and is often recommended to patients as a form of self-care. This is because Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, and Qigong are all rooted in the Daoist theory of yin and yang, the five elements, (wood, fire, earth, metal and water), and the three treasures (jing, qi, and shen).
In this workshop with Nico, we will explore:
- Daoist theory that lies at the root of Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, and Qigong
- The meridians and energy channels from the Qigong perspective
- Qigong practices to clear the meridians of blockages, balance the different energies in the body, and open the 4 major energy gateways
- How to use the environment, diet, time of day and seasons to enhance Qigong practice or complement your acupuncture treatments
- Techniques for detecting and defending yourself against sick or negative energy
Align your energy with a more abundant and prosperous life! In this workshop, Mark and Dr. Lara Romero will guide you through a powerful healing process that will uncover deep seated beliefs you have about money, release them from your consciousness, and allow new abundance frequencies into your energetic field.